The Institute for Self Crafting is an epic place to learn how to balance your visionary, inspired dreams with the most mundane, must do, always-get-in-the-way elements of a life well lived.
Simple pleasures and unlimited, empowered possibility CAN go hand in hand.
Whatever you want to achieve in this life,
Create beautiful things that may or may not change the world
Get your finances in order and keep your kitchen tidy
Care for your own health even when caring for others
Make peace with your “issues”
Develop relationships with people who inspire you
Live an unlimited and unbound life of empowered choice
It all starts here.
I’m Hollie Bakerboljkovac, a Counsellor, Coach and mentor for people who desire to live an authentic, ethical, sustainable life where dreams are made into reality.
Don’t worry! You haven’t stumbled into a den of impossibly positive la-di-da spruking that goes nowhere with someone who has a nice looking website but no real experience…
In fact, you’ve arrived in a place where, if you decide to commit to your Self, I will use the tools I’ve developed over two decades of successfully working with people, to coach you to untangle your messy mind and put you exactly where you desire to be.
Your story might go something like this:
- You’re a person who’s able to achieve great things without a lot of effort
- You love to do lots of different things at once ( it ignites you! )
- You have big imaginings and the bigger the task, the more likely you are to throw yourself into it…
- .. which works really well, until it doesn’t…
- …at which time you burn out, crash and it takes everything you’ve got to get back on track
- Meanwhile, as you’re restocking after the crash, you know you’re not being the best worker/parent/housewife/contributor/insert-whatever-other-high-value-role you could be
- So you beat yourself up, laying awake at 3am proving to yourself all the ways you suck and you’ll never be as good as whoever it is that you’ve decided is perfect and way better than you…
- If you’re really on a roll, you’ll jump on Insta and remind yourself of all the ways you’re not stacking up compared to other people who are clearly actual achievers and making effective contributions to the world while you’re never going to amount to anything…
- Only to wake up the next day, give yourself a stern talking to, and get back onto whichever big task makes you feel the most productive…
Recognise any of that?
If so, you probably also recognise it as a cycle that you’ve repeated for some time.
If you could get out of the cycle on your own,
you would have by now.
I can help you speed up the process and make change for the better, with lasting results.
Launching in April 2020 If you want to turbo boost your Self Crafted Wellness, having a carefully designed Morning Rhythm is a way to alleviate decision fatigue and ensure you’re checking off... READ MORE