The Red Tent is sacred space for women to enjoy the journey of Womanhood and the authentic Self.
At a Red Tent:
• You may share what’s in your heart
• You are not expected to do anything – rest and retreat!
• You will be nourished
• You will be heard
• You may express yourself
• You will connect with other Women who want to be with You, just because you’re You!
A Red Tent with Hollie B. is about tending the garden of your inner landscape. In this space we share, care and nourish our selves and other women. Signing up for a Red Tent is like planting the seed of your authentic possibility. By the time your Red Tent is complete, your internal flowers will bloom!
Each Woman is invited to sit in her complete authenticity, to be true to her needs and desires, rather than be concerned with ‘what people think of me’ or worry about what is happening in day-to-day life.
After you’ve been to a Red Tent You will :
• have clarity around your aims and dreams
• developed tools for managing the month ahead
• include more amazing women as part of your tribe
• know yourself better
• feel that your cup is full!
• have had a beautiful time and lots of FUN!
In my role as a trained counsellor, I listen to your words without judgment, reflect your points of view, and help you explore your own understanding of the journey. Any information you share is confidential.
Topics in my sessions could include, but are not limited to :
anxiety and stress
habits and lifestyle concerns
grief and loss
If you’d like to work with me, please purchase a session and I will be in touch via email to book a time that suits us both. Sessions are available online or face-to-face at my Wellness Facility in Braidwood, NSW.