The Red Tent is sacred space for women to enjoy the journey of Womanhood and the authentic Self.
At a Red Tent:
• You may share what’s in your heart
• You are not expected to do anything – rest and retreat!
• You will be nourished
• You will be heard
• You may express yourself
• You will connect with other Women who want to be with You, just because you’re You!
A Red Tent with Hollie B. is about tending the garden of your inner landscape. In this space we share, care and nourish our selves and other women. Signing up for a Red Tent is like planting the seed of your authentic possibility. By the time your Red Tent is complete, your internal flowers will bloom!
Each Woman is invited to sit in her complete authenticity, to be true to her needs and desires, rather than be concerned with ‘what people think of me’ or worry about what is happening in day-to-day life.
After you’ve been to a Red Tent You will :
• have clarity around your aims and dreams
• developed tools for managing the month ahead
• include more amazing women as part of your tribe
• know yourself better
• feel that your cup is full!
• have had a beautiful time and lots of FUN!
This is a short booklet to inspire ceremony for girls and women who desire to celebrate their menstrual cycle. It is by no means a thorough discussion of the possibilities.... simply a whisper of what could be....
The booklet was originally written to families who are working with Hollie B. to facilitate a Moon Ceremony in their own home.
Even if you are not intending to hire Hollie B. for Ceremony work, you will find many great ideas that you could use yourself.
If you desire to work with Hollie in creating your daughter's Moon Ceremony, go here.
Hollie is also available for union, birth blessing-way, end of life and seasonal ceremonies.