Self Crafting your
individual health journey
An exploration of the Rhythm of Life.
Discover how to balance your body, mind and self, in flow with the cycles of nature’s wisdom.
Includes physical, emotional, mental, environmental and spiritual health : each necessary in a balanced, nourished life of ease and pleasure.
Self Crating Wellness means being 100% responsible for our own health and wellbeing, understood via the cycles of life.
This workshop explores ancestral health through the lens of humans’ connection to nature. Nature is the teacher, our ancestors are the guides.
Learn the blueprint to build a strong, beauty-full, healthy body
no matter where you are on your journey right now.
Included in the workshop :
- Flowing with The Rhythm / cycles of life
- Create a Wellness Plan that works for you
- How nature provides all you need
- Habits and how to make them work for you
- All participants receive Hollie’s Wellness Journal for planning and creating a rhythm that works for you
Explore practices to create strong bodies, balanced minds and deep emotional understanding of what it takes to be an Optimal Human. Create joy and ease for your body and mind. The Rhythm of Life is a map for Self Care and resilience that, once understood, will stay with you for the rest of your life.
You are your own wise healer. This is not a session in supplements, diets or exercise. This is a method of understanding that which humans require to be optimal.
You will learn actionable steps to take home and use everyday, with no extra financial costs. Everything you need is already available : from nature.
Starting Wednesday August 9th
7:00pm – 9:30pm for 6 weeks
Where : The Hierophant, Canberra
Bookings : firstname.lastname@example.org – 6295 6939
Download the Flyer here :
Hollie B. is an authenticity mentor with a keen interest in what it takes to live an optimal lifestyle. After being hospitalised in 2008 with an unknown virus that almost killed her, Hollie has been on a personal mission to find the key to a strong body and long, healthy life. She has studied many modalities, protocols and methods, experimented extensively on herself, and cured herself of disease including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, chronic pain and Pyrolle Disorder, to be healthier now at age 35, than ever before.
If the Rhythm of Wellness six week course appeals to you, you might like to check out my other offerings and writings :
- 52 points of Wellness article (the basis of the Self Crafted Wellness Journal). Read online >>>.
- Self Crafted Wellness Journal – launches 23rd July at The Hierophant in Canberra. Go here>>> for more details.
- My personal healing story. How I went from a scene from the television show House MD to finding my own way to being healthier than ever before. Read online >>>.
- What would the ancestors do? philosophy. The basis for my Wellness program. Read more online >>>.
- Self Crafting Wellness Online Course – begins in November 2017. Go here>>> for more details.
The article Rhythm of Wellness – a six week course was published by Hollie B., for the Institute for Self Crafting.
Feel free to share this article with your friends, by using the url : https://instituteforselfcrafting.com/rhythmofwellness/.
Where to next?