Showing all 2 results
Goddess Inspired Advent
The Goddess Inspired Advent draws on the elements : Air, Water, Fire and Earth to tell the story of what happens when the Sun and Moon give birth to new life. For four Mondays (moon-days) leading up to Xmas or the Solstice, another layer of the story is shared.
While the Moon Priestess and the Sun Priest journey to the Sacred Place of their vision to birth their child, we also witness three great Medicine People on journeys of their own. Traveling from the farthest corners of the Earth, each Shaman is following her/his wisdom of a prophecy that says that the greatest time in Earth’s herstory is about to come.
Of course, you know how the story ends… or do you?Here is the story, the storybook images and activities we've used in our family to celebrate the Goddess Inspired Advent. You will receive six emails over five weeks which include :
- A short herstory of advent
- 5 audio chapters of the Goddess Inspired Advent story
- 3 story photos for each chapter
- ideas for exploring and celebrating each week’s theme
Rhythm of Life Group Education
- how women’s bodies and our life cycles are deeply attuned to the cycles of nature
- how you can work with The Rhythm to make your own life easier
- to always know when you will require rest or when you will have extra energy, ahead of time
- what you can do to ensure your own needs are met, even in busy times
- to make self care a priority and still have time for everything else!