Hollie is a therapist and coach, based in Braidwood NSW, an hour from Canberra and the South Coast. She is available for individual sessions, speaking engagements and has a number of programs on offer.
Sessions with Hollie B.
- How do I work with Hollie?
- I don’t live in Braidwood or Canberra, can I still work with Hollie?
- How do I know whether we will be a good fit?
- How do I book the time for my session?
Ordering and Product purchases
- Are prices on your website in US or AUS dollars?
- What is your refund policy?
- Are the Units available as hard copies?
- What do I do if I’m having trouble downloading a file?
- The password for one of your pages isn’t working for me… ?
How do I work with Hollie?
I offer various options for sessions, including groups and Rites of Passage Ceremonies. Check out the Page Working with Hollie B. for all the info.
I don’t live in Braidwood or Canberra, can I still work with Hollie?
All of my sessions on the Working with Hollie B. page are available online.
How do I know if we will be a good fit?
I offer a Try Me session; for a free 15 minute chat over the phone or Zoom and find out whether I can offer you what you’re looking for.
How do I book the time for my session?
Book here and you will be sent an invoice.
Will Hollie speak at my event?
I speak about Self Crafting methods and Women’s Business at events and corporates. Check out the Page Speaking Engagements for topics and related info.
Will Hollie speak on my podcast / contribute to my article?
I am available to be interviewed on podcasts. I write for various publications and may be willing to contribute to an article for your blog or magazine. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangements.
Are prices on your website in US or AUS dollars?
All prices are in Australian Dollars.
What is your refund policy?
There are NO refunds for Institute products except where required by Australian Competition and Consumer Commission Law.
Are the Units available as hard copies?
No, you will receive an email within 48 hours of purchasing any product. Units are usually delivered in lessons via email.
What do I do if I’m having trouble downloading a file?
It could be your browser.
The password for one of your pages isn’t working for me… ?
You could try :
- clearing your browser’s cache. After you clear your cache, try coming back to the page and trying the password again.
- copy and paste the password from your email into the form on the webpage. Make sure there are no spaces at the end of the words.
- use a different browser.
The article Contact & Faq was published by Hollie B., for the Institute for Self Crafting.
Feel free to share this article with your friends, by using the url : https://instituteforselfcrafting.com/contact/.
Where to next?