Showing 1–12 of 26 results
Be Tooth Happy
Counselling and Breakthrough Sessions
- anxiety and stress
- habits and lifestyle concerns
- grief and loss
Goddess Inspired Advent
The Goddess Inspired Advent draws on the elements : Air, Water, Fire and Earth to tell the story of what happens when the Sun and Moon give birth to new life. For four Mondays (moon-days) leading up to Xmas or the Solstice, another layer of the story is shared.
While the Moon Priestess and the Sun Priest journey to the Sacred Place of their vision to birth their child, we also witness three great Medicine People on journeys of their own. Traveling from the farthest corners of the Earth, each Shaman is following her/his wisdom of a prophecy that says that the greatest time in Earth’s herstory is about to come.
Of course, you know how the story ends… or do you?Here is the story, the storybook images and activities we've used in our family to celebrate the Goddess Inspired Advent. You will receive six emails over five weeks which include :
- A short herstory of advent
- 5 audio chapters of the Goddess Inspired Advent story
- 3 story photos for each chapter
- ideas for exploring and celebrating each week’s theme
Intro to Visioning Workbook and audio
Visioning is a term you will find all over the Institute for Self Crafting..
To get the most out of your experience, it will be rad if you have a fabulous understanding of the Visioning process because the use of this conscious work really, truly will make your own journey even better.
This Workbook guides you through the process of starting upon the Shamanic Path. It details everything you need to know to journey your inner realms, in safe and constructive ways.
We enter the Visioning process to enable our Inner Wisdom to have a voice. When we make a decision to enter into the internal realms, we are allowing for the parts of ourself that don't always get to speak, to have a clear pathway to the mind.
Visioning is a space for reflection; for deepening understanding and to listen to your own internal support. You actually know everything you need to know inside. Visioning is helpful to hear what you know!
This workbook will give you tools and practical work to develop your Visioning practice. When you purchase this as a download you will receive the audio chapters and the ebook.
Learning Journal (for homeschoolers and life-long learners)
Lunation Annual Planner 2018
Introducing your guide to an unlimited, self crafted yearI created this to be the diary / calendar / planning device I’ve always wanted, and it has utterly changed my life! All the un-useful crap that they usually put in diaries has been removed, instead including all the elements that encourage a creative soul to keep focused with ease.
|The layout and methods in this planner are exactly what I use to balance my busy life, as a home educating, animal herding, off-grid living, entrepreneuring, soulful housewifing, craft obsessed mama. Now I’ve condensed the system all in one place and I can share it with you!
In developing this planner I thought about exactly how I like to relate to the earth, the moon and the sun, and built the pages to include reminders and gentle tips for how to live in flow with the natural rhythms of life, specific to each day.
This is a day-to-a-page diary with plenty of space for planning, appointments, reminders, affirmations and self-accountability journalling that allows you to flow with the rhythm of the moment, without trapping you into overwhelming to-do lists and routine.
The planner travels the energies of the moon and seasons to support you to get what you need done in a way that feeds your inner needs and expands your outer world.
The Lunation Annual Planner makes it easier than ever to create a life that sets you free.
Moon Ceremony Booklet DOWNLOAD
My Own Red Tent : DOWNLOAD
Red Tent for connecting to the Red Threads (aka Unit 1)
You will receive an email within 48 hours with your downloads.
- Guided Meditation for connecting to the Red Threads
- Hollie B.’s ‘Red Threads’ download pack for connecting with your blood line, all the way back to the first woman…
- Inspirations for monthly work to honour your connection
- A workbook of Red Threads : so that you may connect with your Woman Self in a meaningful way no matter who is around
- A spell for connecting with the Red Threads
- Red Tent Reflection Journal for reflection and growth.
Red Tent with Hollie B.
The Red Tent is sacred space for women to enjoy the journey of Womanhood and the authentic Self.
At a Red Tent:
• You may share what’s in your heart • You are not expected to do anything – rest and retreat! • You will be nourished • You will be heard • You may express yourself • You will connect with other Women who want to be with You, just because you’re You!
A Red Tent with Hollie B. is about tending the garden of your inner landscape. In this space we share, care and nourish our selves and other women. Signing up for a Red Tent is like planting the seed of your authentic possibility. By the time your Red Tent is complete, your internal flowers will bloom!
Each Woman is invited to sit in her complete authenticity, to be true to her needs and desires, rather than be concerned with ‘what people think of me’ or worry about what is happening in day-to-day life.
After you’ve been to a Red Tent You will :
• have clarity around your aims and dreams • developed tools for managing the month ahead • include more amazing women as part of your tribe • know yourself better • feel that your cup is full! • have had a beautiful time and lots of FUN!