The Rhythm of Life is a map for Self Crafting : navigating the Inner and Outer Realms by understanding the flow of the Sun, the Moon, the Earth and our Bodies. When we move in flow with this rhythm, life becomes full of ease and joy. This map is a guide to journey the paths of physical, emotional, mental, environmental and spiritual health, in order to create a life that sets you free.
Rhythm of Life Book by Hollie B.
Navigating the Inner and Outer Realms in flow with the Earth, the Moon, the Sun, the Stars, People, Place and deepest Self.
This is your map to Self Craft a life that sets you free.
In this book you will learn how all of life can be mapped with the Four Quadrant system, and how your awareness allows you to be in Rhythm at all times.
The concepts in this book are the foundations on which the Institute for Self Crafting is built.
FREE when you subscribe to the Institute mailing list.
Rhythm of Life Group Education Session
at your place / home / work / school
Join Hollie for an exploration of the Rhythm of Life. Discover the women’s map for being in flow with life and everything in it, so that you can navigate the busy everyday with ease.
Get a group together for an educational workshop (with props and fun) for The Rhythm of Life.
- how women’s bodies and our life cycles are deeply attuned to the cycles of nature
- how you can work with The Rhythm to make your own life easier
- to always know when you will require rest or when you will have extra energy, ahead of time
- what you can do to ensure your own needs are met, even in busy times
- to make self care a priority and still have time for everything else!
This is an in-depth lesson (approximately 2 hours) that builds on the information in my eBook Rhythm of Life : a map for Self Crafting. The session is Incredibly interactive and heaps of fun!
Here’s what one woman said after seeing the Rhythm of Life presentation at a festival :
“I really enjoyed your session & “understood” perfectly what you were there to teach/convey. I thought that you were wonderful! I was tossing up whether to buy a ticket to the Festival or not (the usual reason: money!), but when I saw that you would be there- that was my definite deciding factor. I thought to myself: “HOLLIE will be there??? Hell yeah- I’m going!!!” THANK YOU for attending the Festival. It was absolutely definitely the highlight of my day!
This session is also an excellent way to introduce girls and young women to the value of their menstrual cycle, by understanding our powerful relationship to all of nature’s rhythms.
Rhythm of Life workshops give a language and setting for understanding our bodies, the seasons and the cycles of Mother Nature. Girls who learn the Rhythm of Life language together, will forever have a discourse that honours their journey through menstruation, self care, child birth and beyond. Imagine growing up like that!
Hold a Rhythm of Life workshop at your house / work place / school for :
- your next birthday : celebrate your sun return with a deep dive into the cycles of all things
- school/class group girls/teens : menarche and menstrual education
- school/class group boys : boys require menstrual education too
- workplace team bonding : give them something worthwhile to talk about around the water cooler
- ladies night out : call your women together, put up some snacks and have fun!
- mother’s club : babies are VIPs!
- book club : read Rhythm of Life then come together for the in-depth version
- mother/daughter special day : organise your daughter’s friends and their mums to learn together
I have my Working with Children Clearance ; number provided on request.
The article The Rhythm of Life : a map for Self Crafting was published by Hollie B., for the Institute for Self Crafting.
Feel free to share this article with your friends, by using the url : http://instituteforselfcrafting.com/rhythm-of-life/.
Where to next?