Showing all 11 results
Counselling and Breakthrough Sessions
- anxiety and stress
- habits and lifestyle concerns
- grief and loss
Moon Ceremony Booklet DOWNLOAD
My Own Red Tent : DOWNLOAD
Red Tent for connecting to the Red Threads (aka Unit 1)
You will receive an email within 48 hours with your downloads.
- Guided Meditation for connecting to the Red Threads
- Hollie B.’s ‘Red Threads’ download pack for connecting with your blood line, all the way back to the first woman…
- Inspirations for monthly work to honour your connection
- A workbook of Red Threads : so that you may connect with your Woman Self in a meaningful way no matter who is around
- A spell for connecting with the Red Threads
- Red Tent Reflection Journal for reflection and growth.
Red Tent with Hollie B.
The Red Tent is sacred space for women to enjoy the journey of Womanhood and the authentic Self.
At a Red Tent:
• You may share what’s in your heart • You are not expected to do anything – rest and retreat! • You will be nourished • You will be heard • You may express yourself • You will connect with other Women who want to be with You, just because you’re You!
A Red Tent with Hollie B. is about tending the garden of your inner landscape. In this space we share, care and nourish our selves and other women. Signing up for a Red Tent is like planting the seed of your authentic possibility. By the time your Red Tent is complete, your internal flowers will bloom!
Each Woman is invited to sit in her complete authenticity, to be true to her needs and desires, rather than be concerned with ‘what people think of me’ or worry about what is happening in day-to-day life.
After you’ve been to a Red Tent You will :
• have clarity around your aims and dreams • developed tools for managing the month ahead • include more amazing women as part of your tribe • know yourself better • feel that your cup is full! • have had a beautiful time and lots of FUN!
Rhythm of Life Group Education
- how women’s bodies and our life cycles are deeply attuned to the cycles of nature
- how you can work with The Rhythm to make your own life easier
- to always know when you will require rest or when you will have extra energy, ahead of time
- what you can do to ensure your own needs are met, even in busy times
- to make self care a priority and still have time for everything else!
Self Crafting Year Book
The Self Crafting Year Book is made for people who don't need so much schedule and to-do list, and still desire to be in rhythm with the Earth, the Moon, the Sun and Self. Self Crafting is defined as what we do when we create a life that is truly our own.
This is an excellent primer in tracking your individual flow. It speaks to the Rhythm of Life, tracing the cycles of the Moon and making space to track your own cycle, whether it be emotional, menstrual, environmental…. whatever you desire to track and become more focused with, the Year Book will guide you through the steps to become all you can be. When we get in rhythm with the outer flow of the world, our inner world flows more easily too.
The Year Book is a delightful stand alone journal for the year. It gently guides you in keeping your Vision, and honouring your own personal journey. It also works as a companion to the Lunation Annual Planner. Perfect for teens as well as women just starting out on a journey of paying attention to your own individual flow.
The research shows that when people track their habits, they are more capable to stick to the plan. When we track anything we are able to visualise exactly where we are paying our attention. This is a powerful tool for transformation, because when you know what you have been doing you can enact transformational change to what you will do next.
Both the Lunation Annual Planner and the Self Crafting Year Book are designed to guide the user to Know ThySelf. When you pay attention to yourself and your responses to different situations, encounters, and phases of life, you have a record of coming to Know ThySelf. Get to know You. Journal, talk, fell and really be true with your Being.