Showing all 8 results
Counselling and Breakthrough Sessions
- anxiety and stress
- habits and lifestyle concerns
- grief and loss
Red Tent with Hollie B.
The Red Tent is sacred space for women to enjoy the journey of Womanhood and the authentic Self.
At a Red Tent:
• You may share what’s in your heart • You are not expected to do anything – rest and retreat! • You will be nourished • You will be heard • You may express yourself • You will connect with other Women who want to be with You, just because you’re You!
A Red Tent with Hollie B. is about tending the garden of your inner landscape. In this space we share, care and nourish our selves and other women. Signing up for a Red Tent is like planting the seed of your authentic possibility. By the time your Red Tent is complete, your internal flowers will bloom!
Each Woman is invited to sit in her complete authenticity, to be true to her needs and desires, rather than be concerned with ‘what people think of me’ or worry about what is happening in day-to-day life.
After you’ve been to a Red Tent You will :
• have clarity around your aims and dreams • developed tools for managing the month ahead • include more amazing women as part of your tribe • know yourself better • feel that your cup is full! • have had a beautiful time and lots of FUN!
Rhythm of Life Group Education
- how women’s bodies and our life cycles are deeply attuned to the cycles of nature
- how you can work with The Rhythm to make your own life easier
- to always know when you will require rest or when you will have extra energy, ahead of time
- what you can do to ensure your own needs are met, even in busy times
- to make self care a priority and still have time for everything else!
Self Crafted Wellness means having a balance in your Mental, Physical, Emotional, Environmental and Spiritual Life.I teach Wellness from the lense of the Rhythm of Life, where each section of the map can give you all the information you need to take control of your own health and create a blueprint to create a life that is balanced, joyful and free, for always!
to mend the wounds of becoming and being Woman
for Women of all ages
We live in a society that does not effectively celebrate the changing cycles, yet the rite of passage between daughter to woman is a sacred time of becoming.
Many women have experienced journeys of loss, separation and pain into and ongoing through Womanhood. Without strong communities we often feel alone, as though there's something missing. Others have experiences of negative female relationships, and life long patterns of discontent with the physical and emotional experience of Being Woman. We have lost our Sistarhood.
This Gateway work aims to release and heal the wounds that were constructed at your rite of passage into menarche (first blood). We will explore your relationship to the cycles, your relationship to your body and your relationship with other women.
The work occurs via three sessions over two weeks, where you will meet with a group of women who share the same desire for healing and deeper connection with Sistarhood.
Early Bird price until 29th April
When you choose your Session #2 time on the calendar below the "Add to Cart" button will appear.
You will not be charged on checkout.
After you've placed your reservation, you will receive an email from Hollie describing how to make payment.
Answers to FAQ at instituteforselfcrafting.com/womansoul