Showing all 5 results
Goddess Inspired Advent
The Goddess Inspired Advent draws on the elements : Air, Water, Fire and Earth to tell the story of what happens when the Sun and Moon give birth to new life. For four Mondays (moon-days) leading up to Xmas or the Solstice, another layer of the story is shared.
While the Moon Priestess and the Sun Priest journey to the Sacred Place of their vision to birth their child, we also witness three great Medicine People on journeys of their own. Traveling from the farthest corners of the Earth, each Shaman is following her/his wisdom of a prophecy that says that the greatest time in Earth’s herstory is about to come.
Of course, you know how the story ends… or do you?Here is the story, the storybook images and activities we've used in our family to celebrate the Goddess Inspired Advent. You will receive six emails over five weeks which include :
- A short herstory of advent
- 5 audio chapters of the Goddess Inspired Advent story
- 3 story photos for each chapter
- ideas for exploring and celebrating each week’s theme
Learning Journal (for homeschoolers and life-long learners)
Moon Ceremony Booklet DOWNLOAD
Rhythm of Life Group Education
- how women’s bodies and our life cycles are deeply attuned to the cycles of nature
- how you can work with The Rhythm to make your own life easier
- to always know when you will require rest or when you will have extra energy, ahead of time
- what you can do to ensure your own needs are met, even in busy times
- to make self care a priority and still have time for everything else!
Union Ceremony Creation Workbook DOWNLOAD
A Workbook for creating a Union Ceremony that meaning-fully embodies the love and commitment of you, as a couple.
Includes directives to enable you to choose the perfect ceremony that reflects how you show up in the world as a couple, and how you will express and celebrate your love to the world.
As you work through the 42 pages, you will be guided to explore customs and traditions from your own and other cultures, gain deeper understanding of these traditions and choose which best shine the light of your relationship with your lover.
By the end of the workbook you will know the what, how and who that is required to create your individual and unique Union Ceremony.
- Guides for dreaming your Ceremony day
- Questions for working out your desires for your Ceremony
- Elemental ideas and customs for celebrating Union from all over the world
- A collection of wedding readings
- 2 x sacred rituals for happy marriage
- 2 x sample Union Ceremonies
- and so, so much information!