I was recently interviewed for my involvement in The Empowered Feminine Festival, which will be held in Canberra on Saturday April 8th.
The festival is a a special one day event where you will get the chance to experience the power of your Feminine or re-discover what that means to you! A full day of women presenters with an emphasis on finding your own way to Empowerment.
I’m presenting on the Rhythm of Life and personal maps for Self Crafting. In particular I will be going at this with a wellness perspective, in the lead up to the launch of my Wellness Journal and courses about Self Crafting Optimal Wellness.
I’ll also be conducting parts of the opening Ceremony and possibly showing up for a second surprise session on the day.
It’s a ticket buying kind of event and the organisers have really put a lot of thought into how to make this a wonder-full day.
The interview includes :
- Hollie’s journey and passion
- How women can feel more supported in their lives
- What the recipe to BE your vision is
- How asking the right questions can help you create what you desire
- What drew Hollie to be part of the festival
- Hollie’s offering in the world
- The secret ingredient that helps us keep on going in times of hardship
- Hollie’s vision of Empowerment
Go to The Empowered Feminine Festival website to download free gifts and the festival booklet with all the presenter info and timetable.
See you there!
The article “Empowerment is creating a life that sets you free” ~ Hollie B., 2017. was published by Hollie B., for the Institute for Self Crafting.
Feel free to share this article with your friends, by using the url : http://instituteforselfcrafting.com/empowerment-is/.
Where to next?