Before You send a message – please check the Frequently Asked Questions below. You just might find the answer there first – and it will be quicker than waiting for my reply!
- If You can’t find the answer to your question below, You may contact Customer Support.
- You will receive a reply within four business days.
- I signed up for your 13 Days of Self Crafting free gifts but then I never heard anything from you?
- I don’t want anymore freebies… what should I do?
- How do I view the Units after I purchase a membership?
- What if I forget how to find the login page for the Institute?
- How do I access all of the Units and other Sacred Spaces at the Institute for Self Crafting?
- How do I know which Unit to study next?
- What happens if I forget my Institute password?
- What is your refund policy for Institute Memberships?
Ordering and Product purchases at the Institute
- I purchased an Institute Membership but I haven’t received anything from you?
- Are prices on your website in US or AUS dollars?
- What is your refund policy?
- Can I still buy Spell Crafting supplies?
- Are the Units available as hard copies?
- What do I do if I’m having trouble downloading a file?
- The password for one of your pages isn’t working for me… ?
I signed up for your 13 Days of Self Crafting free gifts but I never heard anything from you?
Check your spam filters. There is an email on its way to you within minutes of your subscription. It comes from email@example.com and it is titled Welcome! Institute for Self Crafting. Sometimes these emails end up in spam and junk folders.
If you’ve never had emails from the Institute before, the first email you will receive when you sign up is a confirmation request – so that I know I have your full and total permission to send you email subscription – it’s a legal thing – and you need to confirm that email otherwise nothing else will arrive for you.
If you’ve checked your spam and you’ve confirmed your address, give it another day. If you’re still having problems after all that, drop us a note in the contact form above and we can see what is happening at the back end.
I don’t want anymore freebies… what should I do?
You should go take a long hard look at yourself. I’m kidding!
If you’re just not in the right space to receive anymore messages for a while you can just leave the emails in your inbox until you’re ready to look at them.
If you know you’re never going to need another Gift from the Institute, you also have the option to unsubscribe completely – but that will mean that you are also unsubscribed from all other emails and newsletters I send out, including affiliate programs and product info.
How do I view the Units after I purchase a membership?
Our Membership system is currently under re-construction as we are changing systems. Please come back soon or email Hollie B. directly via the contact form.
What if I forget how to find the login page for the Institute?
You may find it easiest to bookmark the Turtle Labyrinth page.
This is where you can access every one of the Units. You just click on the Unit you’re working on and pop in your password.
If you do loose the address for this page, you can also go to instituteforselfcrafting.com and browse the menu in the right hand side where each of the Units are listed.
How do I access all of the Units and other Sacred Spaces at the Institute for Self Crafting?
Login to the individual Units by using the information above. You will have received a password for Turtle Labyrinth.
How do I know which Unit to study next?
This is totally up to you. Follow your heart.
You can find an overview of all of the Units at the Institute here :
What happens if I forget my Institute password?
Check the emails you received from the Institute when you first signed up. If you don’t have them anymore, contact customer support through the form at the top of the page to get a reminder email.
What is your refund policy for Institute Memberships?
There are NO refunds for Institute Memberships except where required by Australian Competition and Consumer Commission Law.
When you choose your Self with an Institute Membership, your purchase is final.
If you feel like you might want to be an Institute for Self Crafting Member, check in with your heart and soul. If your feeling still says yes, go with it!
I purchased an Institute Membership but I haven’t received anything from you?
Check your spam folders. There is an email on its way to you within minutes of your payment being processed. It comes from firstname.lastname@example.org and it is titled O-Week on Campus! Institute for Self Crafting with Hollie B. Sometimes these emails end up in spam and junk folders.
If you have more than one email account, or you share a Paypal account with someone else who uses a different email address, your Membership info could have gone to that address. Check these inboxes first before you contact customer support on the form above.
Are prices on your website in US or AUS dollars?
All prices are in Australian Dollars.
What is your refund policy?
There are NO refunds for Institute Memberships or any of my other products except where required by Australian Competition and Consumer Commission Law.
Can I still buy Spell Crafting supplies?
I am slowly phasing out most of the Spell Crafting ingredients and other Spell supplies. What you see online is what is available.
As the spell crafting supplies sell out I will continue to sell the Lunation Botanical Grimiores and occasional special powders and mixtures.
Are the Units available as hard copies?
No, but when you sign up for a Membership you can download the workbooks and print them off so that you have your own hard copy.
What do I do if I’m having trouble downloading a file?
It could be your browser. Try using Firefox – it’s the best.
The password for one of your pages isn’t working for me… ?
You could try :
- clearing your browser’s cache. After you clear your cache, try coming back to the page and trying the password again.
- copy and paste the password from your email into the form on the webpage. Make sure there are no spaces at the end of the words.
- use the Firefox browser – it’s the best.